- Good for business and good for environment -
The Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania is a business development programme aiming to increase competitiveness of green enterprises, including greening of existing industries, green innovation and green entrepreneurship. The programme outcome is: realisation of business opportunities of greening the European economy
Programme operator: Innovation Norway
Total budget of the programme: EUR 29,700,000.
All financed projects will aim at a final result of improving the environmental performance of enterprises and should tackle at least one of the following focus areas:
1. Development, implementation and investment in innovative environmental friendly technologies;
2. Development of green products and services;
3. Material efficiency and waste management;
4. Development and implementation of "greener" management and production processes.
Projects will contribute to the outcome indicators set for the Programme:
1. Environmental technologies successfully adapted for use in new areas;
2. New environmental technologies successfully developed;
3. New or improved green products and services;
4. Eco-initiatives related to material efficiency and improved waste management;
5. Innovative initiatives to increase the efficiency in business operations;
6. Green jobs created.
Individual Project Scheme
Small Grants Scheme
Fund for Bilateral Relations – Project Development Fund and Travel Support
Programme website: www.norwaygrants-greeninnovation.no.
Ms. Anne Lise Rognlidalen, Programme Manager, Innovation Norway Oslo, tel +47 976 85 755
Ms. Daniela Chifan, Programme Officer, Innovation Norway Bucharest, tel +40 21 20 34 845
Mr. Mihai Stefanescu, Programme Officer, Innovation Norway Bucharest, tel +40 21 20 34 844
Ms. Natalia Cirimpei, Associated Consultant/ Programme Officer, Innovation Norway Bucharest, tel +40 21 20 34 844